Pre-matriculation & Orientation Information
Congratulations to the Entering Class of 2013! We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine. Below you will find links to important information regarding your pre-matriculation and orientation. It is important you review the information carefully, as you are responsible for all deadlines and requirements specified in the links below. If you have any questions, please contact the specific office.
- Welcome Letter/Pre-matriculation Information
- Orientation Schedule (Tentative - if any changes occur, you will be notified via email of any new information)
- Faces of Stritch
- Student Health Services
- Student Health Insurance - "Fast Track" or Waive Out of through LOCUS by October 1st
- M1 Texts 2013 - 2014 (all books available through Loyola's library)
- Family Weekend
- Roommate Listing
- Computer Aided Learning Laboratory Requirements (CALL Lab)
- Interested in a MA Program in Bioethics- Information & Application Deadline
- Financial Aid
The following links will be available in the next few weeks and you will be notified via email when the links become available.
- M1 Orientation Social Events