Studying for the Family Medicine Clerkship Exam
- Complete the 40 Aquifer FM CASES: https://aquifer.org/
Loyola Vertical Curriculum (Self-Study - Not on Final Exam)
- Bioethics and Professionalism
- Genetics - Dysmorphology and Inborn Errors of Metabolism
For those wishing to go online for more information, the following sites are recommended.
- US Practice Guidelines Clearinghouse: www.guideline.gov. Public resource for evidence-based medicine clinical practice guidelines. The Agency for Healthcare Research and Policy.
- American Academy of Family Physicians: www.aafp.org.
- AMA Journals: www.ama-assn.org. Abstracts of articles from each of the AMA “Archive” journals.
- American Medical Students Association (AMSA): www.amsa.org/well. Webpage of resources relating to medical student well being.