Research-based Master of Science degrees are offered by the following academic tracks in the IPBS:
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology MS
- Cell Biology, Neurobiology and Anatomy (CBNA) MS
- Molecular Pharmacology and Therapeutics MS
- Molecular Pharmacology & Therapeutics MS/MBA
- Microbiology and Immunology MS
- Neuroscience MS
- Infectious Disease and Immunology MS
Each of the MS programs is administered by the individual biomedical science track or program.
In addition, the Department of Cell and Molecular Physiology offers a 1-year, non-thesis based Master of Science in Medical Physiology. This full-time, 9-month program is designed for college graduates who are interested in strengthening their understanding of medical physiology with the intent of enhancing their academic credentials to succeed in future applications to medical or dental schools.
Click on the links above for more information about the individual MS degree programs.