Resident FAQs

How do I contact the GME Office?

What visas are accepted?

How often do I have to renew my J-1 visa?

How do I know if my license has been issued?

Where can I have loan deferments completed?

Who provides my malpractice coverage?

How do I go about a name change?

How do I change my address in the system?

Where is Payroll? How do I get paid?

Who do I contact with questions regarding benefits?

Where can I find policies and procedures?

© 2011 Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Division. All rights reserved.  &npsp; Privacy Policy   Privacy Policy