A Common Problem
- Insomnia is the most common sleep disorder
- It can be caused by both physical and psychological factors
- Left untreated, insomnia can become chronic and have a negative impact on quality of life
We offer cognitive-behavioral treatment for insomnia. This approach is proven to be as effective as medication and is associated with more sustained improvements in most cases.
- Identification and modification of factors that contribute to sleep difficulties
- Coaching in relaxation techniques and proper “sleep hygiene” to help you fall asleep and stay asleep
- Freedom from medication side-effects and risks