Benjamin Barenberg, MD PGY 4
Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Loyola University Medical Center
University of Texas Medical Branch
University of Florida
- FACE: Familiarity Associated with Healthcare Experience - Randomized controlled trial investigating if improved identification of healthcare providers improves patient satisfaction and outcomes.
- The Chorionic Bump: A Case Report of the Diagnosis, Implications, and Pregnancy Management.
- LAST: Local Anesthetic versus Saline Trigger Point Injections in Anesthetic Naive Patients with Myofascial Pelvic Pain Syndrome: A randomized controlled trial to determine if bupivicaine pelvic trigger point injection is superior to saline pelvic trigger point injections in trigger point injection naive patients with Chronic Pelvic Pain secondary to Myofascial Pain Syndrome for pain resolution immediately and at 2 weeks following treatment with pelvic floor trigger point injections.
- Teaching and Mastery of Obstetric Laceration Repair: A National Survey of Ob/Gyn and Family Medicine Residents & Program Directors- A national resident survey of ABOG approved residency training programs regarding knowledge of perineal anatomy, identification of type of obstetric laceration, and technique for perineal repair. Respondents will be asked to estimate the number of repairs that they have completed, who supervises their repairs, and how they learned to perform a repair.
- Robotic Ureteral Reimplant with Psoas Hitch for Ureteral Stricture Following Hysterectomy: Principles and Techniques: An instructional video highlighting pre-operative evaluation, robotic ureteral reimplant technique, and post-operative management of a patient with ureteral stricture following previous gynecologic surgery.
- Hypnotherapy for Lifelong Incontinence: A Case Report.